Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Oh yeah, in the midst of all that crazy moving, I had a birthday! I am now officially a quarter of a century old. Or as Clint would say, just a day closer to putting me in a home. He's the best husband ever. Since I had such a terrible day on the 28th, we celebrated my birthday by pretending it was actually on the 29th. We had dinner at the French Market in Locust Grove which is one of our favorite places now. 

Yummy peanut butter cupcake
Also, I am so beyond blessed with two little angels for cousins. I mean seriously!! Come on, have you ever seen two more adorable little ladies?! They are such a wonderful part of our lives. I was surprised with this adorable video on my phone from them. I just love them to pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment